Salad Fingers Episode 7 Salad Fingers Episode 7

awetr

who says disturbing isn't good? if it gets an emotional response out of people, it's good in my opinion. and salad fingers seems to have that effect on folks. that was good, was that maybe inspired by a song by a perfect circle? reminds me of it. reminds me of that cartoon "courage the cowardly dog". probably because they both live out in the middle of a desert and they're both creepy. hoorah! i'm wearing my salad fingers t-shirt that i bought at the hot topic. you're a celebrity david!

Men From Up The Stairs Men From Up The Stairs

OH YEAH

good good stuff. i don't know if anyone has mentioned this yet, but the phone having only 2's is a nice touch. very well done, as usual.

Scribbler Scribbler

EXCELLENT

I love this, and i'm quite fond of you for making it. Thanks.

Adam's "In the Park" Adam's "In the Park"

brilliant

fabulous

Teh Blender Teh Blender

man

that made me laugh really, really, hard throughout the whole thing. hilarious, make more like this with the action figures.

Dark Seat Comfort Dark Seat Comfort

very cool

I loved the music. It was cool how you incorporated Televators into that outdoors scene. The animation was f'kin great. Overall it was a great flash.

McDoobies McDoobies

ha

that is so good, classic, so well made. i love that song.

Zombium Zombium

awesome

This is my kind of thing right here. I loved it, make more like this.

Pass the lightsaber Pass the lightsaber

cool

Good idea. You guys should have been a little more original though, like have something different than a guy slicing another guy's head in half. Sunday Comics had the best one.

A New Bunny A New Bunny